Safety on our site and our customers sites is our first and foremost consideration. In meeting industry certification standards safety underwrites everything we do. Ratcliffe is audited annually for the purposes of haulage and freight licensing in addition to industry safety standards and practices. In addition Ratcliffe has implemented a rigorous safety protocol that includes the following:
- Dangerous Goods Safety Officer undertake a review every quarter with training provided as part of quarterly follow up.
- Safepass training compulsory for all personell.
- First Aid training.
- CPC – Forklift and Crane Operation training completed.
- Tacograph annual review of drivers tacographs.
- Digi Post Pro system installed to enable us to detail possible infringements and monitor all drivers with a view to ensuring 100% safety across all company practices.